Reporting to the Export sales manager, the Customer Service & Logistics support role is responsible for the provision of excellent customer service , administrative and sales support for the Export commercial and Business Development function while also providing logistic support to the Logistics Co-Ordinator
The role requires an individual that can work well across multiple departments; building relationships internally and externally; and work at a fast, organized and consistent pace. This person will play a critical role in assisting the business to strive towards our goal for continuous improvement and achieving the company’s business strategy, Vision, Mission and Values while driving down operational costs.
Key Role Specific Requirements:
- Process Bimeda sales orders and obtain approval
- Keep Export schedule and Export forecast up to date
- Provide office support for Export manager when travelling
- Compile and issue sales reports, including month end report, stock levels and any other areas as requested
- Effectively respond to and resolve customer queries by phone and email in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide daily administration of the customer relationship management system (CRM) in QAD nd / or Salesforce including processing sales orders, entering new customer data , issuing credit notes , maintaining product pricelists
- Support the sales responsible persons through attendance at sales meetings, supply chain meetings and customer service team meetings
- Contact customers on outstanding payments, financial queries, overdue amounts , order and stock status , other changes where applicable
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure product deliveries are as scheduled
- Act as principle contact for all queries in relation to packing specs , take care for ACR development , mock up and print proof reading and approval
- Provides full logistic service cover in absence of Logistics Co-Ordinator including tracking and managing order due dates; drafting and collating full complement of shipping documentation including Packing Lists, Certificates of Analysis, Invoices, Dangerous Goods Certificates, Data logger programming and calibration for cold chain specific shipments while managing shipping costs staying within the shipping budget
- Support the collation and distribution of marketing materials
- Handle courier mail for customer service and other departments if required
- Perform archive activities for Export Department documentation
- Document customer service-related activities
- Provide cover for customer service colleagues in case of absence, Export and Ireland , and Ad Hoc activities where required
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
- Previous experience of providing excellent levels of customer service and working knowledge of a sales environment
- Experienced in logistics and order handling
- Minimum 1-2 years administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in IT Skills – Microsoft office tools
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and exceptional attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills, building strong working with relationships with fellow employees. Strong team member.
- Innovative and self-driven, ability to work on own accord
- Professional and positive in their approach towards all internal and external customers
- Experience of veterinary pharmaceutical / agriculture would be beneficial
- Qualified to handle Dangerous Goods
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com