Site IT Operations & Support:
- Site IT support for both hardware and software issues for users requiring assistance by phone, email or the helpdesk system in a timely and professional manner
- Perform the deployment and or redeployment of end-user’s computers (format, install OS and drivers, applications, printers etc.)
- Support and troubleshoot printers, hardware peripherals, smartphones and applications
- Oversee the implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions for business needs and as directed by the Group IT Operations Manager
- Assists management with the direction and facilitation of IT strategic and tactical planning including providing budget estimates
- Researches the appropriate technologies to support and improve corporate communications, access to information, and end-user productivity. Creates and delivers business cases for technology acquisitions. Plans end-user training as required
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure efficient and cost-effective acquisition of technology purchases; oversee warranties and service agreements
- Conducts capacity planning for network bandwidth, storage requirements, messaging, Web sites, and other applications
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements and good documentation practices are followed to track all work and allow for data analysis
- Other duties as assigned
Delivery to Cambridge Sites - Assist Group IT project managers:
- Assist Group Project Managers in the successful delivery of new IT projects & services to Cambridge
- Regularized documentation and communication of site IT requirements to Group IT
- Communicates Group IT Policies, Procedures, Standards, Projects, Initiatives to site management
- Helps to promote Group IT and NA Business objectives are aligned (Operations & Projects) at the site
- Assists Group IT with Local logistics and site access for vendors, as required
- Assist in ticket escalations and closure of critical incidents
- Provide technical support as and where required for Americas & EMEA
- New sites/office moves – set-up comms rooms/structured cabling/infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a fast-moving IT operations and support environment
- Strong network troubleshooting skills with remote team and collaboration experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience in an Active Directory Windows Server environment (virtual & physical)
- Microsoft Desktop OS support and remote administration, Office365, PowerShell, scripting
- Desktop and laptop deployment via WDS or other automated mechanisms
- Anti-Virus monitoring, deploying and troubleshooting McAfee ePO
- Methodical problem-solving skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Own car with clean license to travel between sites
- Knowledge of and experience of working in a regulated computer system validated (CSV) environment
- Pharma or food manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience
- Project / Product Management experience / SDLC / Gamp5 / CSV / Prince2 /
At Bimeda we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
The job posting is available in an accessible format upon request by contacting the Human Resources Manager
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com