Site & Region IT Operations & Support – Technical Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve when appropriate. Otherwise, documents troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and escalates the case accordingly and follows up to a successful closeout.
- Assist in ticket escalations and closure of critical incidents
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal helpdesk management system as appropriate.
- PABX administration & support
- Networking (LAN/WAN/WIFI) – Installation & administration and support
- Windows 7 & 10 support and deployments, MDT, packaging, security, BitLocker
- Perform the deployment and or redeployment of end-user’s computers (format, install OS and drivers, applications, printers etc.).
- Application packaging & software deployments using PDQ or other automated tool
- Administration of enterprise applications, including O365/Exchange/MDM
- Support and troubleshoot printers, hardware peripherals, smartphones and applications.
- Windows servers – install/admin/support of physical & virtual servers
- Active Directory - Domain admin, OUs,GPOs, permissions, printers
- Knowledge of spam filtering / anti-virus / threat protection / Malware
- Develop, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Provide a helpful and professional service at all times.
- Local IT vendor management and relationships
- Documentation – experience in creating process flows / SOPs
- Regular and consistent status reporting to group IT manager and escalation of relevant issues
- Desktop and laptop deployment via WDS or other automated mechanisms
- Anti-Virus monitoring, deploying and troubleshooting McAfee ePO
- Mobile Device Management
- Asset Management
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a fast-moving IT operations and support environment
- Microsoft Desktop OS support and remote administration
- Ability to diagnose and if necessary, repair PC, Laptop and printer faults
- Microsoft Office365, PowerShell, scripting
- Network connectivity troubleshooting skills and scient hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Remote team and collaboration experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Knowledge of and experience of working in a regulated computer system validated (CSV) environment
- Pharma or food manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project / Product Management experience / SDLC / Gamp5 / CSV / Prince2 / PMI
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence