Responsible for initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve when appropriate. Otherwise, documents troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and escalates the case accordingly and follows up to a successful closeout.
Site & Region IT Operations & Support – Technical Responsibilities:
- Assist in ticket escalations and closure of critical incidents
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal helpdesk management system as appropriate.
- PABX administration & support
- Networking (LAN/WAN/WIFI) – Installation & administration and support
- Windows 7 & 10 support and deployments, MDT, packaging, security, BitLocker
- Perform the deployment and or redeployment of end-user’s computers (format, install OS and drivers, applications, printers etc.).
- Application packaging & software deployments using PDQ or other automated tool
- Administration of enterprise applications, including O365/Exchange/MDM
- Support and troubleshoot printers, hardware peripherals, smartphones and applications.
- Windows servers – install/admin/support of physical & virtual servers
- Active Directory - Domain admin, OUs,GPOs, permissions, printers
- Knowledge of spam filtering / anti-virus / threat protection / Malware
- Develop, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Provide a helpful and professional service at all times.
- Local IT vendor management and relationships
- Documentation – experience in creating process flows / SOPs
- Regular and consistent status reporting to group IT manager and escalation of relevant issues
- Microsoft Office365, PowerShell, scripting
- Desktop and laptop deployment via WDS or other automated mechanisms
- Anti-Virus monitoring, deploying and troubleshooting McAfee ePO
- Network connectivity troubleshooting skills and scient hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mobile Device Management
- Asset Management
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a fast moving IT operations and support environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Microsoft Desktop OS support and remote administration
- Ability to diagnose and if necessary, repair PC, Laptop and printer faults
- Strong organizational skills
- Methodical problem solving skills
- Remote team and collaboration experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Own car with clean license to travel between sites
- Knowledge of and experience of working in a regulated computer system validated (CSV) environment
- Pharma or food manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project / Product Management experience / SDLC / Gamp5 / CSV / Prince2 / PMI
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Operational execution excellence