About the role:
This role’s primary objectives are:
- Level 1/2 IT Support - Accountable for front line IT support for both hardware and software issues for users requiring assistance by phone, email or the helpdesk management system
- Ensure the stable provision of site/regional IT operations and support for office & manufacturing sites
Site & Region IT Operations & Support – Technical Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve when appropriate. Otherwise, documents troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and escalates the case accordingly and follows up to a successful closeout.
- Assist in ticket escalations and closure of critical incidents
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal helpdesk management system as appropriate.
- Administration & support of VOIP
- Networking (LAN/WAN/WIFI) – Installation & administration and support
- Windows 7 & 10 support and deployments, MDT, packaging, security, BitLocker
- Perform the deployment and or redeployment of end-user’s computers (format, install OS and drivers, applications, printers etc.).
- Application packaging & software deployments using PDQ or other automated tool eg: SCCM
- Administration of enterprise applications, including O365/Exchange/MDM
- Support and troubleshoot printers, hardware peripherals, smartphones and applications.
- Windows servers – install/admin/support of physical & virtual servers
- Active Directory – Server admin, OUs, GPOs, permissions, printers
- Knowledge of spam filtering / anti-virus / threat protection / Malware
- Develop, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Provide a helpful and professional service at all times.
- Local IT vendor management and relationships
- Documentation – experience in creating process flows / SOPs
- Regular and consistent status reporting to group IT manager and escalation of relevant issues
What you bring to the role:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a fast moving IT operations and support environment
- Microsoft Desktop OS support and remote administration
- Ability to diagnose and if necessary, repair PC, Laptop and printer faults
- Microsoft Office365, PowerShell, scripting
- Network connectivity troubleshooting skills, hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Remote team and collaboration experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Knowledge of and experience of working in a regulated computer system validated (CSV) environment
- Pharma or food manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee Assistance Program
At Bimeda we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
The job posting is available in an accessible format upon request by contacting the Human Resources Manager.