About the role:
This role’s primary objectives are:
- Level 1/2 IT Support - Accountable for front line IT support for both hardware and software issues for users requiring assistance by phone, email or the helpdesk management system
- Ensure the stable provision of site/regional IT operations and support for office & manufacturing sites
Site & Region IT Operations & Support – Technical Responsibilities
- Responsible for initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve when appropriate. Otherwise, documents troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and escalates the case accordingly and follows up to a successful closeout.
- Assist in ticket escalations and closure of critical incidents
- Track issues to resolution updating the internal helpdesk management system as appropriate.
- Administration & support of VOIP
- Networking (LAN/WAN/WIFI) – Installation & administration and support
- Windows 7 & 10 support and deployments, MDT, packaging, security, BitLocker
- Perform the deployment and or redeployment of end-user’s computers (format, install OS and drivers, applications, printers etc.).
- Application packaging & software deployments using PDQ or other automated tool eg: SCCM
- Administration of enterprise applications, including O365/Exchange/MDM
- Support and troubleshoot printers, hardware peripherals, smartphones and applications.
- Windows servers – install/admin/support of physical & virtual servers
- Active Directory – Server admin, OUs, GPOs, permissions, printers
- Knowledge of spam filtering / anti-virus / threat protection / Malware
- Develop, maintain and update documentation.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Provide a helpful and professional service at all times.
- Local IT vendor management and relationships
- Documentation – experience in creating process flows / SOPs
- Regular and consistent status reporting to group IT manager and escalation of relevant issues
What you bring to the role:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a fast moving IT operations and support environment
- Microsoft Desktop OS support and remote administration
- Ability to diagnose and if necessary, repair PC, Laptop and printer faults
- Microsoft Office365, PowerShell, scripting
- Network connectivity troubleshooting skills, hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Remote team and collaboration experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Knowledge of and experience of working in a regulated computer system validated (CSV) environment
- Pharma or food manufacturing or Quality Assurance experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Great benefits
- 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program