- Responsible for initial problem identification and attempt to resolve when appropriate.
- Proactively monitor call queues and prioritize daily activities.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers.
- Perform moderate troubleshooting and repair for PCs, Printers, Smartphones and other peripheral equipment.
- Provide routine support for common software problems including Windows operating system, Voice over IP, etc.
- Document all troubleshooting steps in problem ticket.
- Escalate accordingly and follow up to a successful conclusion.
- Perform the deployment of end-user computers according to a standard image.
- Deploy software using PDQ or other automated tools.
- Document all system/environment changes.
- Monitor system activities.
- Provide end-user training as required.
- Assist in various technical projects.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- 2 to 4 years experience in an IT support role.
- Knowledge of PC hardware, and Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 software.
- Experience troubleshooting computer network connectivity issues.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving techniques
- Ability to work in a flexible environment as a member of a team or independently general supervision.
- Ability to follow established processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent judgment and customer interaction skills.
- Familiarity with validated or quality systems is a plus.
- Experience working in a regulated industry such as animal health, medical device, pharmaceutical, biologics or food.
- Familiarity with computers system validation processes or quality system.