- Performing routine maintenance around the building inside and outside such as structural, plumbing, minor electrical, painting, groundskeeping, HVAC, etc. as needed and requested
- Maintains a general understanding and appreciation for how equipment is intended to be used and what constitutes fully operational equipment.
- Maintains a general understanding of how tools are to be used and which tools are best to apply to address the work required.
- Uses ability to read and understanding equipment operations and maintenance manuals to keep equipment in good working order, and to provide repair, as needed.
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injury
- Routine, reactive, and preventative maintenance (PM) on all production equipment
- Document and record all operating and maintenance data
- Carry out work orders independently and in a timely manner
- On occasion provide after-hours support and overtime to support facility
- PROBLEM-SOLVING – Is the ability to find solutions to complex problems quickly; know how to identify problems and strengths; good analytical skills.
- ACCOUNTABILITY/EXECUTION – A willingness to accept responsibility or to account for one’s actions. Accountability is when an individual or a department experiences consequences for their performance or actions.
- INITIATIVE - Identifying what needs to be done and doing it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
- THOROUGHNESS/DETAIL ORIENTED – Ensuring that one’s own and others’ work and information are complete and accurate; carefully preparing for meetings and presentations following up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- RESULTS ORIENTED – The ability to focus on the desired result of one’s own department’s work, setting challenging goals, focusing on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimize the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.