Under minimal supervision perform the following activities:
- Adhere to employee cleanliness, personal hygiene and uniform policy.
- Acquire, set up and verify all necessary documents, label material, equipment and areas in order that the processing of a batch of product by me initiated.
- Operate the filling and packaging machines to perform at the speed most efficient for the size of container being used.
- Inspect all products for visual defects during filling/labeling process to ensure quality and cGMP compliance.
- Perform and document the cleaning of equipment and packaging areas to assure readiness for the next usage.
- Complete labeling documentation, account for quantity of product labeled/packaged and quantity of packaging materials and /or label material used or damaged to comply with company inventory policies and FDA compliance.
- Assist in the training of new employees.
- Adhere to all departmental and company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Train for other duties thereby expanding ability to accurately perform more difficult tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Lift and carry between 20-25 pounds.
- Stand frequently, climb ladder occasionally.
- Push/pull occasionally, bend or reach above shoulder occasionally.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com