- Perform hourly cleaning and sanitizing of common areas and other areas as required for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis.
- Maintain floors in a clean state by sweeping, scrubbing, mopping, vacuuming, and using floor scrubbing machine in designated areas.
- Empty and clean trash receptacles.
- Clean, sanitize, and stock supplies in all bathrooms.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Clean and service custodial equipment as needed.
- Maintain cleaning chart and inspection sheets.
- Report any safety, sanitary, or fire hazards to manager.
- Inventory all cleaning supplies and request orders as needed.
- Perform safety checks on eyewash stations and showers in non-production areas.
- Help set-up and take-down for meetings and running errands for supplies when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous custodial/cleaning experience
- Able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Climb a ladder
- Push, pull, bend, and reach above shoulder height
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and comply with policies
- Team player
- Focus on task at hand with ability to tune out surrounding distractions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to follow schedules
- Must be able to manage time efficiently
- Must speak and write English (English and Spanish a plus)
- Valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com