About the role:
Reporting to the AMEA CEO, the Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy and plans in the AMEA region by focusing on raising Bimeda’s profile as a premium manufacturer and marketer of animal health products within the AMEA region, and as a partner of choice for third parties (customers, joint ventures). The main focus of this position will be to:
- Ensure the Bimeda brand is represented consistently across the entire region.
- Provide support and advice to local commercial contacts, regarding the development and execution of local marketing plans.
- Increase the professionalization and sophistication of marketing within the region.
- Ultimately, develop and execute marketing plans to drive the achievement of the strategic objectives of Bimeda AMEA and all local business units.
- Translate company strategy into targeted marketing plans and activities
- Development of corporate and sales marketing tools for the AMEA region
- Provide advice and support to commercial contacts in each AMEA business unit, to facilities the development and execution of localized marketing plans
- Ensure marketing materials are aligned to Bimeda brand guidelines
- Event organization – identify key industry events and organize Bimeda attendance and participation where relevant
- Identify new opportunities to serve our customers through marketing support
- Promote innovative marketing initiatives with AMEA
- Review the success of plans on an ongoing basis, using internal stakeholder feedback, customer feedback and meaningful KPIs to measure and to inform future activity
- Management of any third-party agencies used (e.g. creative, PR, translation)
- Develop relationships with EU marketing counterpart and other global marketing contacts
- Proactively seek opportunities to continuously improve ways of working
- At least 5 years of experience within a similar marketing role
- Computer skills in Adobe Publishing and Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
- Event organization
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Self-starter and independent operator
- Experience in the veterinary or human pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience on dealing with KOLs and content led marketing
- Experience in website creation and management
- Fluency in Mandarin or other regional languages
- Experience in working with colleagues and third parties with different geographic and cultural backgrounds
- Graphic design
- Experience of copy writing and editing
- Experience in agency management
- Experience in budget management
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.