Key Role Specific Requirements
- Formulate and implement marketing plan, develop marketing and promotion campaigns, brand building activities for product packaging, catalogues, advertising and promotional and marketing materials;
- Ensure the output quality and style within company standard and expectation, including Bimeda brand guideline
- Handle packaging layout from concept, design, changing, adjustment and proof- reading labels.
- Conduct quality control of artwork production and able to solve any production or print- related issues.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multitask and work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Development of corporate and sales marketing tools for the AMEA region
- Support commercial teams in each AMEA business unit, to facilitate the development and execution of localized marketing plans
- Management of any third-party agencies used (e.g. Creative, PR, translation)
- Develop relationships with EU design counterparts and global teams
- Assist for other ad-hoc duties or project as assigned.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Graphic/ Packaging design or related discipline
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in product packaging design, preferably in health & beauty products or other industries with artwork design related.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver & Flash is an advantage
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- A good team player with creative thinking, energetic, self-motivated, independent and able to handle multiple projects
- Experience working as part of a broader marketing team
- Attention to detail and proof-reading ability critical
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and fast-moving environment.
- Proactively seek opportunities to continuously improve ways of working
- Process orientated, highly organised with excellent time management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solution-focused approach
- An interest in of new technologies and trends within Artwork and Graphic design.
- Competency with Light Room
- Website design and management experience
- Experience in the veterinary or human pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience on dealing with KOLs and content led marketing
- Experience in working with colleagues and third parties with different geographic and cultural backgrounds