• To package and carton plastic and glass bottles ranging from 50ml to 1000ml in size;
• Must be able to work full shift;
• Repetitive work, standing and sitting required;
• Able to lift up to 10 - 12 kg;
• Safety shoes and safety glasses required;
• Visual acuity (including with corrective lenses) required;
• Documentation of all activities performed;
• Basic math functions;
• Ensures that all work is carried out in compliance with company Safety Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Reports any accidents, incidents and injuries or illnesses immediately and notifies manager of any hazards, unsafe acts or conditions in the workplace.
Technical/Physical & Behavioural Abilities
• Good basic math skills
• Good command of the English Language, verbal, reading and writing.
• Strong hand & eye coordination manual dexterity, some repetitive movements.
At Bimeda we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. The job posting is available in an accessible format upon request by contacting the Human Resources Manager
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com