- Ensuring current Good Manufacturing Practices are always adhered to in the production and warehouse areas in line with legislation and industry standards.
- Ensure Health and Safety is given a high priority within all areas and all activities are carried out in a safe manner.
- Record; display and report on all Key Performance Indicators in a timely manner.
- Report deviations from batch records, SOP’s and validated parameters in an efficient in a timely manner.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and activities to enhance compliance, productivity or costs.
- Perform Warehouse and Forklift Driving Duties
- Checking and issue of packaging /Raw Materials for each production batch
- Perform Packing Duties in all facilities to include line clearances and line setups and checks as assigned by Area Management.
- Perform Order picking duties as assigned.
- To fill batches according to filling instructions and SOP’s when required.
- To perform machine setups as assigned.
- Driving truck between adjacent Company plants and loading/unloading stock onto the shuttle truck
- Maintain stock levels and correct segmentation of stock in warehouse zones.
- Labelling and Booking stock onto MFG/PRO and the company’s barcoding system.
- Perform label batching tasks when required.
- Perform Site utility/critical equipment service PM’s/checks as assigned
- Perform QA/QC/Validation checks as required.
- Perform Reconciliation and Backflushing tasks as required.
- Review and update SOP’s as assigned.
- Leaving Cert or equivalent
- Good understanding of both spoken and written English.
- 1+ years factory experience.
- An understanding of compliance, warehousing and production operations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Self-motivation and initiative with energy and enthusiasm to develop the role
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
- Good Interpersonal skills, building strong working with relationships with stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong people skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team
- Experience working in non-sterile manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food industries or similar industry
- Experience in a Liquid and Tableting, manufacturing/filling/dispensing environment would be advantage
- CI exposure would be beneficial
- Green or Yellow Belt qualified and project completion experience desirable
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.