- To package and carton plastic and glass bottles ranging from 50ml to 1000ml in size
- Inspect all products for visual defects during packaging process to ensure quality and cGMP compliance.
- Perform and document the cleaning of equipment and packaging areas to assure readiness for the next usage.
- Visual acuity (including with corrective lenses) required;
- Documentation of all activities performed;
- Basic math functions;
- Ensures that all work is carried out in compliance with company Safety Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Reports any accidents, incidents and injuries or illnesses immediately and notifies manager of any hazards, unsafe acts or conditions in the workplace
- 1 – 3 years experiences, preferably in a GMP pharmaceutical packaging & manufacturing facility
- High School Diploma required
- Good basic math skills
- Good command of the English Language, verbal, reading and writing.
- Strong hand & eye coordination manual dexterity, some repetitive movements.
- Able to lift and move up to 10lbs and occasionally up to 30lbs.
- High integrity, flexibility in working overtime, responsible, reliable, with good attention to details, good problem-solving skills.
At Bimeda we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
The job posting is available in an accessible format upon request by contacting the Human Resources Manager
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com