- A minimum of 2-3 years supervisory experience in a quality regulated pharmaceutical or food manufacturing facility
- Degree in Business Management or significantly direct, relevant, equivalent experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Continuous Improvement knowledge and exposure
- Must possess a general understanding of pharmaceutical or food manufacturing
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and reasoning skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Must be able to manage competing priorities
- Must possess the desire to build and empower staff skills and opportunities
- 3-5 years as a Production Supervisor in a quality regulated pharmaceutical or food manufacturing facility
- Degree in Manufacturing Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 2-3 years of Continuous Improvement experience
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering, electrical and instrumentation systems
About BimedaBimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimize the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation program sees six state-of-the art R&D centers across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialization of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com