- Adhere to all departmental and company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures when initiating and processing of products.
- Operate and filling and packaging machines.
- Inspect all products for visual defects to ensure quality and cGMP compliance.
- Perform and document cleaning of all equipment and packaging areas to assure readiness for the next use.
- Complete labelling documentation to comply with inventory policies and FDA compliance.
- Assist in training new personnel.
- Willingness to cross-train for other duties.
- Lift and carry 20-25 pounds daily and frequently lift up to 40-50 pounds.
- Adhere to employee cleanliness, personal hygiene and uniform policy.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and climb ladders occasionally.
- 0-2 years in manufacturing facility experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail and legible written word
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime
- Good manual handling experience and hand-eye coordination
- Communicate in English (verbally and written)
- Experience working in pharma/food industry
- Forklift experience
- 1 year experience in an FDA compliant facility
- Mechanically skilled
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Strong leadership abilities
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com