- Control the expiration of licenses, prepare and monitor the renewal processes of establishment/product licenses.
- Assist in the preparation, review and assembly of Dossiers.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports on products controlled by the Official Bodies.
- Monitor the manufacture of pilot matches and/or commercial matches.
- Assist in the preparation of internal product documentation after licensing.
- General Administrative Services.
- Environmental Responsibilities: Carry out the separation of waste according to its classification, save natural resources such as water and electricity.
Recruitment Message – Bimeda Careers
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com