Territory Sales Management
- Function as a key point of contact for all sales activities within the defined territory relating to sales of Bimeda’s TVL product line to veterinarians or beef customers.
- Territory includes a designated geographical area and all customers.
- Make scheduled sales calls on current customers to grow business.
- Make cold calls on potential new customers to increase sales and market share.
- Optimize the use of pre-call planning to work the territory to make the agreed-upon call objectives efficiently.
- Use CRM via SalesForce technology to communicate projects and sales effectively.
- Communicate with Regional Manager on a routine basis.
- Follow up promptly with all customer requests and inquiries.
- Ride or communicate with distributor sales reps and branch managers to support the Bimeda/TVL product line.
- Sell custom made biologicals to veterinary accounts
- Sell Bimeda branded product or private label product through distribution where directed.
Commercial Development Activities
- Connect with key decision-makers at veterinary practices, large dairies, and beef producers to maximize sales of Bimeda/TVL products to accounts of influence.
- Connect with crucial personal within Bimeda’s distribution channel to maximize sales of Bimeda products. This will include.
- Travel with and relationship management of distributor outside sales representatives.
- Relationship management of distributor inside sales representatives.
- Relationship management of regional branches of Bimeda’s distribution partners within the territory.
- Develop and communicate an effective travel plan for the area to support sales of Bimeda TVL Products.
- Respond to marketing department sales requests for information.
- Provide competitive intelligence via SalesForce.
- Attend tradeshows within the territory to support sales of Bimeda’s TVL Products
- Support and Communicate Bimeda marketing programs within the area as required to all levels of target consumers of those programs. Includes veterinarians, veterinary practice staff, distribution, and beef producers.
- Provide monthly updates on sales trends and challenges.
Cost Control & Budget Management
- Work with management to create territory sales and cost budgets.
- Manage territory sales budgets and expenses.
- Monitor current sales performance and budget ratio by using SalesForce to achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Monitor move-out of Bimeda and TVL products using FTG or Animalytix sales reports
Commercial Team Cooperation
- Participate in conference calls as requested
- Interact with and report to TVL Regional Sales Manager on a routine basis to discuss current market trends, ongoing action plans etc.
- Interact with Technical Services Department as needed to support sales initiatives
- Interact with the Marketing department as needed
- Attend Regional and National meetings as required
- Travel with Bimeda management and Technical services as required