What We Are Looking For:
Bimeda has an opening for the mid-west territory for an Integrator Strategic Account Director.
The Integrator Strategic Account Director is a customer position primarily responsible for representing Bimeda Inc at identified end user accounts. This role reports directly to the VP Animal Business Unit and will be responsible to deliver sales of Bimeda Inc and Bimeda Biologicals products and be the key interface between Bimeda and the account. The Strategic Account Director will accomplish these goals by taking practical and innovative initiatives to broaden and grow the Bimeda integrator customer base while strengthening customer relationships.
This role will also collaborate and support other key Bimeda stakeholders such as Bimeda Biologicals R&D and manufacturing, Bimeda Distribution National Account Managers, Bimeda Marketing, and Technical Service personnel.
What You’ll Do:
Strategic Sales Management
- Develop relationships and influence large integrator corporations at the top levels of their organization and all decision makers to support Bimeda products.
- Manage market insights to best position Bimeda products within integrator bid requirement.
- Communicate product demand changes to marketing and Bimeda distribution stakeholders (KAM’s and Customer Service manager)
- Function as a key point of contact for all sales activities within the defined territory/accounts relating to sales of Bimeda’s product line to veterinary and integrator customers.
- Sell Bimeda branded product or private label product through distribution where directed.
Commercial Development Activities
- Connect with key decision-makers involved with integrator companies such as managers, veterinarians, nutritionists and key distributor personnel to maximize sales of Bimeda products to accounts of influence.
- Develop and communicate an effective travel plan for the area to support sales of Bimeda products.
- Provide competitive intelligence via Salesforce.
- Attend tradeshows within the territory to support sales of Bimeda’s integrator products
- Support and Communicate Bimeda marketing programs within the area as required to all levels of target consumers of those programs. Includes veterinarians, integrator purchasing personnel, and distribution stakeholders.
Cost Control & Budget Management
- Work with management to create territory sales and cost budgets.
- Manage sales budgets and expenses.
- Monitor current sales performance and budget ratio by using Salesforce to achieve quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Monitor move-out of Bimeda products using provided sales reporting platforms.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Extensive travel required for this role.
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor of Science Degree required
- DVM an asset
- Master of Science as asset
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Business as asset
- 10 – 15 years of animal health industry experience.
- Biological product sales experience
- Accomplished sales professional with an excellent reputation with US Swine business.
- Strong knowledge and relationships in swine and poultry industry.
- Proven track record and performance in the sales of products into large corporate integrators.
- Experience in immunology and vaccinology and the selling of antibiotics
- Previous experience in swine disease control.
- Excellent understanding of general animal health products (antibiotics, parasiticides, hormones, etc.)
- Autogenous vaccine selling experience an asset.
- Broad understanding of animal health biologics and pharmaceuticals an asset.
- Proven relationships with swine and poultry industry management and ownership.
- Comfortable working with software applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the Spanish language an asset.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive Salary
- Employer Profit Sharing Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program