Key Responsabilities :
- Responsible for the origination and amendment of existing and new artwork for all packaging materials for the company, in accordance with brand guidelines, regulatory requirements and SOPs
- Ensure all relevant artwork tracking and storage systems are kept updated, in accordance with company practices and SOPs
- Proofing of changes to text, colour, design, appropriate dimensions on all packaging
- Prioritisation of artwork workload in accordance with production and sales and marketing schedules and requirements
- Creative design of new offline and online marketing assets, including leaflets, brochures, advertising, show stands, and promotional items, display banners, ensuring compliance with brand guidelines
A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience working with the design of artwork, packaging, labels and specialist campaign promotions. An understanding of the pharmaceutical industry is advantageous.
Skills and competencies :
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator and InDesign / Microsoft Office/ After Effects / Premiere Pro
- Good understanding of print processes including design templates, preparing files for print, print house requirements.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi task and work on numerous projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and proof-reading ability critical
- Takes personal responsibility for speed, quality and accuracy of delivery of own work
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and fast moving environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent time management
- Process orientated, highly organised
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An interest in of new technologies and trends within Artwork and Graphic design.
- Team player
- Solution-focused approach