Responsible for Provide technical support and training to customers on the use of our products, create demand with the end consumer and sales channel, through visits and merchandising actions.
- Promote the dissemination and sale of Bimeda products with the distribution channel and final consumers.
- Conduct training and technical lectures on products and related diseases for dealers, final consumers and sales staff.
- Visit end consumers and perform the presentation, dissemination and demonstration of the use of the products, in addition to offering technical guidance on good management practices and use of veterinary medicines.
- Carry out the sale of products to final consumers through the retailer in the city or region, whenever there is an opportunity.
- Provide technical support to sales representatives and customers to assist in sales of products, relationship with regional opinion makers such as veterinarians, universities, research centers, ranchers and outstanding breeders.
- Answer any customer complaints and prepare the respective report.
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com