· Carrying out approval of line set-ups and QA In-process checks
· Support Production in relation to quality queries and communicate/report all problems to the QA Executive
· Packaging/Component inspection & approval
· QA approval of batching prior to print operation
· Sampling of Finished Goods, Stability and WIP “Work In progress” Pallets
· Preparation of Packing Specifications
· Review & update of QA Documentation as requested by the QA Executive
· Review of printed packaging reconciliation
· Review of batch documentation as requested by the QA Executive/ Designee including associated deviations /change controls.
· Maintaining daily/weekly KPI “Key process indicator” logs and QA logs
· Maintenance of Finished product Retains
· Preparation of QA Department SOP’s, policies and procedures as requested by the QA Executive
· Carry out inspections on returned products/batches or material
· Testing and Approval of Printed and Non-printed Packaging
· Preparation of departmental (annual) PQR “product quality reports” reports.
· Carry out tasks as requested by the QA Executive or Designee
· Participate in the company continuous improvement programmes as required.
· Providing general administrative support as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
· Degree level within a Scientific Discipline essential
· 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance within a pharmaceutical environment desired.
- Customer Focus – takes personal responsibility for speed, quality and accuracy of delivery.
- Self-motivated, determined and able to work under own initiative
- Progressive – Pro- active approach to best practice within the QA function
- Collaborative – a team player who can mobilise managers cross functionally to deliver high quality standards
- Competitive – Self driven with a desire to be the best as an individual and as a business to deliver for our customers
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging and fast moving environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to undertake other relevant duties commensurate with the grading of the post. Activities may be subject to amendment over time as the role develops and/or priorities and requirements evolve.
Bimeda is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of veterinary pharmaceuticals and animal health products and has over half a century’s experience in providing science-driven solutions to optimise the health, wellbeing and productivity of the world’s animals.
Bimeda’s global innovation programme sees six state-of-the art R&D centres across four continents collaborate on an enviable product development pipeline which anticipates the ever-evolving needs of the animal health industry.
Bimeda’s nine manufacturing facilities across seven countries allow the company to manufacture a broad range of preventative, curative and nutritional products including sterile injectables, vaccinations, nutritional boluses, feed additives, tablets, water-soluble powders, pastes and non-sterile liquids.
Globally, the company focuses on the development, manufacture and commercialisation of quality Bimeda-branded products while also being the partner of choice for contract manufacturing and R&D services for prominent companies within the animal health industry.
More Info at www.bimedacareers.com